Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A New Year

The year started off a little strange because Gene came to my house and told me some stuff that I did not believe. I did not want to believe it but I was thinking while I was at my house until Thanksgiving that may be Gene was telling the truth and may be my feeling was right. I was also very bored while I was at my house. I had nothing to do. I was thinking all about school and how it changed and how every one was doing. I called Mr. Ludsbury and I told him that I really needed to talk to Gene, so he said that he would get him for me so I could talk to him. I wanted to know if he was still crazy about the idea of him possibly pushing me off the limb. "God you were crazy when you were here" (75). It is even ridiculous for me to say but truthfullyI think he might be telling the truth. Ah no he would never do thatI have to really stop thinking that way it is not right for me to say that because he would never do that to me. I can not believe that he would ever say that. I was really relieved when he said that he did not have another roommate because he is my best friend even if we got in that small little fight when he came to my house. "I didnt think you would. Roommates are roommates" (75). I asked Gene what sports he is going to try out for and he told me that he was not trying out for any sports. I went crazy, how could he not try out for any sports, he was getting so much better at them. Gene told me that he was trying to be assitant crew chief and the chew chief is a boy named Cliff Quackenbush. He told me that he was really mean. I told Gene that for my sake he has to play sports. I said to him "Listen, pal, if I cant play sports, you're going to play them for me" (76). Gene said that he would play sports. I was really happy and even more excited to come back to school now then ever before. Now me and Gene are really good friends again and we are not mad at each other.

No comments: