Sunday, March 16, 2008

Im not in chapter 7 so this is what I am doing at my house while I wait until im in the next chapter

I am not at Devon High School yet. I am going there in a few days. I have no clue what is going on there. This is very boring, all I am doing is eating food and reading. This is very boring. I can only imagine what is going on there. People are probably excited that I am coming back. A lot of people probably have asked Gene what exactly happened to me and when exactly I am coming back. They are probably all saying "Wow I can not believe that happened to Finny, I feel so bad for him." Truthfully I think that this deserved to happen to me for a reason. I am not sure what that reason is yet but I know that it happened for a reason. While I wait for the next few days to go by I am really excited because I want to see Gene again and become friends because as you remember we got in a fight. The last words I said to him were "Listen, pal, if I cant play sports, you're going to plat them for me" (77)! I was very mad at him and he was mad at me too.
Finally the days have come. I am on my way back to Devon and I can not wait. When I got to my room no one was there. So I unpacked and I waited. Finally a half in hour later Gene showed up. I said with a grin on my face "Hi pal, where's the brass band" (94)?

No comments: