Sunday, March 23, 2008

My accident

Gene came home from Leper's house and I was in the middle of a snow ball fight and Gene decided to join in the snow ball fight also. Gene aked me if I was able to play in the snow ball fight and I told him I thought my bones were getting stronger. After the snow ball fight we went into our room and Brinker came in and Gene told Brinker that Leper escaped from the army because he is crazy. Brinker then says the two people in their class can not go to the war. Gene then said that there is no war. Gene read me something about Caesar. I do not believe in Caesar but i do believe in the war now because it made Leper go crazy. What ever makes some one crazy has to be real. "Sure. There isnt any war" (150). Finny now believes that there is no war. That night Brinker came into our room and took me and Gene into the assembly hall. He told us he gathered judges and an audience to decide what really happened about me accident. "Brinker and three coherts came into our room with much commotion at 10:05 p.m." (156). I told every body that I fell out of the tree and it was an accident. Then I remembered that Gene was with me and not on the ground next to the tree because we were going to do a double jump. Gene and I had to go find Leper and we brought him for his testomony. Leper wil not say anything because he does not want to discrimanate himself. I stood up and I ran out of the hall crying and I fell down the marble staircase. "I just dont care, never mind" (168)! No body probably had ever seen me cry before but I did not care i just did not want to talk about it.

No comments: