Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another broken leg

I suffered a broken leg again. I was rushed into the imfirmory. Dr. Stanpole and the wrestling coach helped me. After every thing was done Gene opened the window and started to talk to me. I was very mad. "You want to break something else in me! Is that why your here" (176)? I was so mad with him. I fell out of my bed and he did not even come into my room to help me back in my bed. Gene came back the next mourning and gave me a suitcase full of stuff that I needed. I told Gene that I wrote to alot of different military academies to try and get in but they all rejected me because of my leg. I told Gene that I always believed in the war but I said i did not because I could not be a part of it. " I was going to keep on saying that I do not believe in the war until two seconds after i got a letter from Ottowa or ..." (182). I really did belive in the war but I was really mad that I could not be apart of it, so I said that I did not blieve in it. I bursted into tears and said you did not mean to knock me out of the tree, it was an accident right? "Then that was it, it was just a blind impulse, I think I can believe that... "(183). Gene had to leave because Dr. Stanpole was going to set the bone in my leg in place again. So gene could come back into my room later that day.

No comments: